Starting Point:- NA
Olympic Member Fee: Rs. 600/-
Olympic Non Member Fee: Rs. 700/-
Medal Fee: Rs. 0/-
Registration Starts On : 08 Oct 2018 at 05:00 PM
Registration Closes On : 18 Oct 2018 at 10:00 PM
1. Wear a standardized helmet and it should be tightened all the time while the
participant is on the bike.
2. A placard on cycle with bib number is compulsory during the ride.
3. Rack your bike in the designated area as per event category of the competition.
4. Your bike must be on a bike rack. Please do not use more than the allotted space.
5. Blocking other athletes, riding with a bare torso, progressing without the bike and
sitting on your bike before the timing mat or in the restricted area will cause
6. Drafting any motorised vehicles or fellow cyclist is strictly prohibited. A minimum
distance of 5 feet in front and back & 2 feet on the sides is ideal.
7. You can't change the bike during the race.
8. No assistance will be provided in case of breakdown.
1. Athletes should wear the official race number (Bib no.)
2. Athletes cannot run with a bare torso, barefoot or with a bike helmet on.
3. Athletes cannot use posts, trees or other fixed elements to assist manoeuvring
4. Athletes cannot be accompanied by team members, team managers or other
pacemakers on the course.
5. Do not deviate the route until directed by officials with appropriate signage.
6. Record your running time properly, pass over the timing mats both at start/end and
half way point. (Mandatory for all Runners)
1. All results can be viewed on a web page.
2. All the finishers will be awarded finisher medals upon completion.
3. Finishers will get E-certificates.
4. Athletes will be notified of the results via SMS on finishing.
Description: Sprint Duathlon
The participants start with Run (3 km) followed by Cycle (22 Km) and end with Run (2 km). Age: 14+ years.
Every participant gets T-shirt, Medal, Certificate, Hydration, Breakfast, RFID Time Chip BIB included.
All the participants would be going on the road without traffic blocked. Parent consent for the same is required for the participants below 18 yrs.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please choose the event carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, nontransferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email address that you can access regularly, as this will be our primary means of contacting you during the run-up to the event.
2. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add email@example.com to their address list.
3. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants.
4. Please fill out the fields accurately.
5. You agree that a Duathlon is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. By registering, you take full responsibility for your participation in the Nashik Duathlon 2018 and do not hold the organizing committee of Nashik Duathlon, Team E3 or other organizing persons or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
6. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
7. You agree that Nashik Duathlon Organizing Committee, Team E3 and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
8. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
9. You also agree to stop the activity if instructed by the Race Director or the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers. You confirm that you have furnished details of your medical condition as requested, in order to assist them in case of an emergency.
10. You confirm that your name and media recordings were taken during your participation may be used to publicize the Event
11. You acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Nashik Duathlon Organizing Committee or Team E3 or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion, and administration of the Event and for the compilation of statistical information.
12. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons.
13. The organizer reserves the right to cancel your registration if eligibility criteria is not met.
14. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable).
15. However, Nashik Duathlon will not refund the person’s entry fees, if the participant has misrepresented their eligibility to participate in the event at the time of entry.
16. The organizers will contact the participants by email and/ or SMS. Any notice sent to the email address or contact number registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants. All the events will conclude by 9:30 a.m. on Oct 21, 2018.
17. Participants will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues. We request total co-operation from participants in this regard.
Please be advised that any failure in compliance with rules and regulations can cause
potential disqualification from the competition. We strongly recommend you to go
through this document and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any query.
1. It is athlete’s sole responsibility to be aware of the route and the sporting facility. No
objections on these topics will be entertained during or after the event. Athletes who
are subject to danger to other rider’s safety will be immediately disqualified. The
roads are partially open to traffic and all the state-regulated rules and regulations
apply for the same.
2. In an emergency, you should raise an arm overhead and call for assistance. After
being attended by an official, you shall retire from the competition.
3. No external support (including private vehicles) is allowed while you are competing.
You can seek outside assistance once you drop out of the competition. Inform the
officials upon dropping and do not cross the finish line.
4. Carrying prohibited items will cause immediate disqualification from the competition.
Read the following list of prohibited items carefully:
• Any kind of sharp object that could be a subject of danger to athlete himself or other
athletes (including glass containers).
• Any object that is a potential threat to fellow athletes or public (for instance- arms and
ammunition, pets, jewelry etc.)
• Consumption of illicit drug, performance enhancement drug, tobacco, alcohol, and
smoking during the competition is strictly prohibited and will cause immediate
disqualification with a penalty of INR 10,000.
1. The moment you cross the finisher gate/mat/sensors, you will finish the race.
2. A tie for any podium finish position will be judged by the moment any part of the torso
crosses a vertical line extending from the leading edge of the finish line.
3. The judge’s or official’s decision is final and is equally valid to all the participants.
4. Cut-off times will be in effect throughout the competition.
|#||E3 Id||Member Name||Type||Result|
|3||16||Nitin J Wankhede||Olympic||DNS|
|4||23||Dr Aba Sheshrao Patil||Olympic||DNS|
|5||31||Dattatray Madhav Chakor||Olympic||DNS|
|6||32||Meet Sumit Deore||Olympic||DNS|
|7||42||Kailash Vinayak Patil||Olympic||DNS|
|8||74||Sanjay Ramesh Pawar||Olympic||DNS|
|10||87||Sanjay Nanak Chawla||Olympic||DNS|
|11||93||Dinkar Dhruwalal Patil||Olympic||DNS|
|12||102||Dipak Gulabrao Suryawanshi||Olympic||DNS|
|13||103||Nilesh Vardhaman Thole||Olympic||DNS|
|14||106||Kishor Atmaram Ghumare||Olympic||DNS|
|15||113||Rakesh Babanrao Adke||Olympic||DNS|
|16||116||Ramesh Vyankatrao Dhotre||Olympic||DNS|
|17||119||Ratnakar Magan Shejwal||Olympic||DNS|
|18||128||Swapnil Kishor Bhuyar||Olympic||DNS|
|19||160||Suchitra Arun Palve||Olympic||DNS|
|20||165||Shivaji Namdev Handge||Olympic||DNS|
|21||181||Sudam Kacharu Sangale||Olympic||DNS|
|22||196||Garbi Kailash Kedia||Olympic||DNS|
|24||210||Rahul Khandu Jadhav||Olympic||DNS|
|25||212||Nandu Rambhau Ugale||Olympic||DNS|
|26||227||Nisarg Prashant Bhamare||Olympic||DNS|
|27||237||Himanshu Deepak Thuse||Olympic||DNS|
|28||251||Manik Sitaram Nikam||Olympic||DNS|
|29||253||Dr. Sapana Nitin Nere||Olympic||DNS|
|30||264||Bharat Eknath Sonawane||Olympic||DNS|
|31||267||Sanjay Yadavrao Shelke||Olympic||DNS|
|32||289||Mayank Madhukar Kad||Olympic||DNS|
|33||301||Vidhit Nitin Chordiya||Olympic||DNS|
|34||303||Mohansingh Shivsingh Rajput||Olympic||DNS|
|35||309||Parag Balasaheb Musmade||Olympic||DNS|
|36||312||Mohinder Singh Bharaj||Olympic||DNS|
|37||313||Shalaka Prasad Patki||Olympic||DNS|
|38||339||Prashant Vijay Mohite||Olympic||DNS|
|39||352||Anuja Umesh Ugle||Olympic||DNS|
|40||354||Anuj Umesh Ugle||Olympic||DNS|
|41||365||Abhijeet Prithviraj More||Olympic||DNS|
|42||366||Avinash Jaywant Pathare||Olympic||DNS|
|43||368||Sanket Sandip Bhanose||Olympic||DNS|
|44||369||Shailaja Jainendrakumar Jain||Olympic||DNS|
|45||376||Mahesh Arvind Jamdade||Olympic||DNS|
|46||377||Anil Laxman Varade||Olympic||DNS|
|49||382||K A Anandan||Olympic||DNS|
|50||383||Tushar Umakant Khirpurikar||Olympic||DNS|
|51||384||Manish Madhukar Ravan||Olympic||DNS|
|54||388||Prasad Arvind Patki||Olympic||DNS|
|55||389||Sai Vaibhav Shete||Olympic||DNS|
|56||391||Pradeep Sudhakar Kharade||Olympic||DNS|
|57||395||Arnav Mohan Tolahuanse||Olympic||DNS|
|58||396||Gopal Mahadev Mali||Olympic||DNS|
|61||402||Uttam Bapu Pawar||Olympic||DNS|
|62||403||Aditya Shankar Bedade||Olympic||DNS|
|63||404||Ashwini Gokul Deore||Olympic||DNS|
|64||405||Sagar Dilip Vitthalkar||Olympic||DNS|
|66||407||Dr. Shweta Samir Bhide||Olympic||DNS|
|67||408||Sunil Madhukar Tejale||Olympic||DNS|
|68||409||Samadhan Sanjay Dokfode||Olympic||DNS|
|72||414||Nalini Madhukar Kad||Olympic||DNS|
|73||415||Rahiman C. Hakim||Olympic||DNS|
|74||416||Prof. Manisha Bhamre||Olympic||DNS|
|75||417||Mansi Sunil Tejale||Olympic||DNS|
|76||418||Sahil Sunil Tejale||Olympic||DNS|
|77||419||Dhruv Singh Malik||Olympic||DNS|
|78||420||Jaswinder Kaur Sandhu||Olympic||DNS|
|79||421||Ca Vishal Wani||Olympic||DNS|
|80||422||Rohit Jaywant Sonawane||Olympic||DNS|
|81||423||Amrish Arun Sangle||Olympic||DNS|
|82||424||K Mahesh Reddy||Olympic||DNS|
|83||425||Dr. Rahul Raghav Ghatwal||Olympic||DNS|
|84||427||Satish Purushottam Anwekar||Olympic||DNS|
|85||430||Dnyaneshwar Somanath Dahore||Olympic||DNS|
|86||431||Kailas Bhimaji Bodke||Olympic||DNS|
|87||432||Ashok Ramkrishna Nanir||Olympic||DNS|
|88||433||Bhaskar Ratnakar Sonawane||Olympic||DNS|
|89||434||Atul Eknath Baviskar||Olympic||DNS|
|90||438||Mool Chand Gupta||Olympic||DNS|
|91||441||Akash Devidas Jadhav||Olympic||DNS|
|92||442||Chetan Karbhari Dhatrak||Olympic||DNS|
|93||443||Amol Kishor Bagul||Olympic||DNS|
|94||444||Manohar Kachshwar Dabhade||Olympic||DNS|
|95||445||Keshav Mahadev Mali||Olympic||DNS|
|96||446||Deepak Chintaman Shewale||Olympic||DNS|
|97||447||Kishore Ravindra Shirsath||Olympic||DNS|
|98||448||Sakshi Sunil Tejale||Olympic||DNS|
|99||449||Reshma Mahendra Satpute||Olympic||DNS|
|100||450||Pavan Bhagvat Bhoye||Olympic||DNS|
|101||451||Pundalik Dhavalu Mahale||Olympic||DNS|
|102||452||Tushar M Patil||Olympic||DNS|
|103||453||Jagdish Dhondiram Gaikwad||Olympic||DNS|
|104||454||Narayan Wamanrao Bangar||Olympic||DNS|
|105||455||Umesh Suresh Gaikwad||Olympic||DNS|
|106||456||Aman Nasir Patel||Olympic||DNS|
|107||457||Devdas S. Gaikwad||Olympic||DNS|
|111||461||Yogesh Shantilal Sakhla||Olympic||DNS|
|114||465||Narendra Ramdas Kanade||Olympic||DNS|
|115||466||Dr Suhas Dropad Ghuge||Olympic||DNS|
FIT= Finish In time, LF= Late Finished, DNS= Did Not Start, DNF= Did not finish,